Want to learn Thai?
Want to learn Thai phrases that you can start using right now?
Well this is an awesome place to start – FREE!
On this page I've compiled links to my most popular Thai lessons, so that you can rapidly advance your learning and super-charge your vocabulary.
Whether you want to learn a few essential Thai phrases for traveling around the country, or want to be able to talk to your partner in his/her native language, these lessons will put you on the fast track to speaking Thai like a Thai.
The majority of lessons have an accompanying video, and include the Thai script and phonetic translation – so you can start learning how to write Thai too!
Make sure you bookmark this page; that way you can come back at any point in the future and access these lessons with one click of your mouse.
Free Thai Lessons
- Thai Talk: Lesson 1 (Essential everyday phrases)
- Thai Talk: Lesson 2 (Must know directions & places)
- Thai Talk: Lesson 3 (Fun learning with music)
- How to Use Kráp and Kâ (The Thai Politeness Particles)
- 15 Thai Love Phrases – Learn In 3-Minutes (Time for romance)
- Terms of Endearment to ‘Woo' Your Lover
- 10 Things to Say Other Than Sawadee Khrup! (Expand your vocab)
- 100 Thai Words – Improve Your Grammar 101% (Everyday words)
- How to Talk About Yourself & Others in Thai (Refer to the right person)
- 50 Thai Phrases for the Workplace (Speak with your colleagues)
- Days of The Week & Months of The Year (Easy to learn)
- 10 Questions to Make Friends in the Gym (Expand your social circle)
The Next Step…
- How to Be Fluent in Thai in 3 Months (Possible?)
- Best Thai Language Program [Thaipod101 Review – Get a free account]
- Learn the Thai Alphabet (A unique system)
- Create Your Own Thai Nickname (All Thais have them!)
Last Updated on