This post is a supplementary resource for the popular ‘Thai imports' post written here, and will be maintained and updated when new supplier contact details are added (subject to a clearance check) to the guide.
Below you can download the Thai Exporters Directory to find companies that can help you trade products between your home country and Thailand.
Please note that I take no responsibility for any dealings you may have with theses companies.
Business in Thailand, like all business ventures, comes with a risk of loss of investment. So make sure you follow these 5 core rules:
- Thoroughly research the company you intend to do business with. Do as much due diligence as you can.
- Always test the supply funnel with a small sample of the product before placing a big order that could hurt you financially.
- Factor in shipping costs and import tax during your research. This is usually the make or break of a profit margin.
- Never pay for a full shipment of goods upfront. Always use an escrow service to protect your payment (if possible).
- Ensure that all product transactions fall within the laws of both Thailand and your home country.
Before starting your import business, I strongly recommend you read this guide written by an experienced import/export entrepreneur.
This book is full of industry-insider golden nuggets that from someone who has succeeded in importing goods from countries like Thailand.
Thai Exporters Directory
=> Click here to download the Exporters Directory
If you are a supplier and would like to be added to the updated directory, you must send me the following information. I will then investigate your company for suitability and decide if you are eligible for the directory:
Registered Company Name: